Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tits 'n Teeth

A young man recently joined our real estate brokerage, and seems very polite indeed. One day he commented to a fellow colleague “How can a guy get any work done around here with so many low-cut tops on the ladies?”

Well it sounded hilarious, but got me to thinking.Either he was ultra-sensitive and might become red-faced at any moment or he was just plain uncomfortable.

Now let me say this about tits ‘n teeth. It’s my favourite ice-breaker expression when in a group photo with other gals – always good for a giggle; do we really need even a hint of cleavage in the workplace? My teeth aren’t bad either but I don’t walk around with bared fangs - are the pushedup and smoothly rounded tops undermining women’s professionalism?

No comments:

Post a Comment