Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Perkolator

It was Tuesday night and I was waiting in line at KFC for take-out supper.
A pick-up-and-read publication caught my eye – and so did the front page article. Doing the Right Thing. Everyday people are often troubled by the issues of ethics and integrity. Some folks have both, some have neither. And when times are tough it can feel tempting , for some, to compromise one’s values in order to accomplish. Just a day or so later, when I was harping about the virtues of ethics and integrity, someone asked me “didn’t I get tired taking the high road all the time?”. A resounding “No” - what goes around comes around, even if we have to wait awhile. As a Real Estate professional part of the value I bring to my brokerage, clients and colleagues is the unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity. Not only is it the law, It’s a feel good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment