Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Manees and Peddees

I’ve held in reserve, for a special occasion, two gift certificates to a salon for a pick me up. More like a “turn me out” … the innuendo that pretty feet and pretty nails really will make me prettier makes me feel skittish. Nonetheless, off to the appointment next week so that I can publicly debut, in particular, my tender tootsies in sandals. A good old soak in the tub with Epsom salts used to be the norm – or even a footbath with sludge remover... Now it’s the “experience” that rejuvenates  -  exfoliating my face and minimizing my pores is just too scary to do at home, the dog would panic and I might too!

As with all important projects, leave it all to the professionals, like a REALTOR® when you want to buy or sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment