Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chillin' with Chai




The assortment of specialty teas and other more traditional selections can be almost too much when a choice needs to be made relatively promptly.  Students of homeopathy and other health/natural foods providers are usually quite familiar with the attributes of each type.

Included in the several boxes of tea in my own cupboard, and filing cabinet at work, are Peppermint, Blueberry, Ginger, Lady Grey, Constant Comment and traditional orange pekoe. I’ve heard it said that tea will warm you when you’re cold and alternatively, cool you when you’re hot. Many an agitated floor-pacer has been calmed in the night by a comforting cuppa!

I recently noticed, while driving,  a billboard in Bracebridge advertising a new small business which name includes the word Chai. While I didn’t adequately absorb the several types of services this company offers, the tea name did stand out boldly – with all its connotations!

At this very moment, while hosting an Open House on a sunny day, I am sipping happily on my first Chai tea. The description on the box describes this as “perfectly balanced” – which relates absolutely to my personal and professional aspirations as a REALTOR in Muskoka.

No comments:

Post a Comment